Skip to main content

Tuface Plans To Go Back To School


Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface Idibia in an interview talks about his music, kids and plans for his education.
Is Tuface A Player?
If I were a player, they wouldn’t have caught me like that.
On His Role As A Father
Tuface who has six kids from different women said its not being easy, sometimes his work entails him travelling a lot and as such does not see his kids as he wants to.
According to him he had a different plan of just having one wife and kids but since things turned out this way he has accepted, no shaking.
On His Children Following His Footsteps
Tuface said he won’t discourage any of his children if they decide to follow his footsteps musically. As a matter of fact he’ll make be a good adviser.
On His Plans To Go Back To School
He definitely still has plans to go back to school to study law but he’s not certain when.
On Why He Took So Long To Settle
I don’t really have an answer to that question, because I don’t know. I can’t explain why I don’t have an answer to that, but somehow, by the grace of God, we are still together.
On His Choice Of Name
He said it was a way of letting his fans know the real him difference from the one they see in the public, TV, papers, radio.
Meaning Tuface is an artiste – the public figure, and Tuface, the actual me.
On His Fame
It takes away your privacy and freedom to do some kind of simple, basic things. Like I can’t go to Iya Christopher to sit down and eat amala, the way I dey do before.
On how much Tuface is worth today
I never gather, but I dey try.
Tuface attributed his journey so far to hard work, his fans and of course the grace of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her – John Awah

“I became attracted to my daughter, when I saw her. And I told her I wanted to show her true love… Actually, she was the person that started it by always changing her cloths in front of me and this attracted me” – Says John Awah, who claimed that the multiple rounds of sex he had with his daughter was ‘consensual’ It sounds bizarre, untrue, and squeamish, but it’s the whole truth. Yes, it actually took place in Nigeria, Lagos, a city where everything seems possible. When Chinyere, 18, decided to leave her mother in Abia State and pay her father, John Awah, a visit in Lagos, she must have been longing for a tender loving care, which fathers give their children. But she surely did not bargain for what she eventually ended up with – steamy sex sessions with her father. Upon her arrival, her father was shocked to his bone marrow that his daughter who left him when she was a year old, had suddenly grown to a full girl, and he suddenly fell in love with her. Awah said: “I became attracted ...

Former Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi, Is Dead

One of the most iconic captains of the Nigerian national football team, the Super Eagles, and former coach of the team, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi, is dead, his family has announced. He was 54. Emmanuel Ado a brother to the late coach said the 54-year-old died of Cardiac arrest in the early hours of Today Wednesday, June 8. “With thanksgiving to God, the Ogbuenyi Fredrick Keshi family of Illah in Oshimili North Local Government Area of Delta State, announces the death of Mr. Stephen Okechukwu Chinedu Keshi,” Mr. Ado said in a statement. He continued “Our son, brother, father, father-in-law, brother-in-law, has gone to be with his wife of 35 years (Nkem ), Mrs. Kate Keshi, who passed on on the 9th December 2015. “Since her death, Keshi has been in mourning. He came back to Nigeria to be with her. He had planned to fly back today Wednesday, before he suffered a cardiac arrest. He has found rest.” Though deeply mourning the shock exit, Mr. Ado said the family remained grateful to God for th...

Emmanuel Babayaro’s Séxcapade With Actress, Biola Ige, At Oriental Hotel

According to what Aproko247 reported; Emmanuel Babayaro may not be too popular like his other brother, Celestine Babayaro, a former player of Chelsea FC of England and ex-Nigerian international, but he is very popular with the entertainment industry where he is also a player. Emmanuel can also not be forgotten because of his role in the golden days of the Nigerian football where he was part of the team that won gold medal for Nigeria at the Atlanta 96 Olympics Games held in the United States of America where he was as a goalkeeper along with Dosu Joseph who manned the poles for Nigeria for most of the matches played. As a singer and actor himself, one cannot but agree that he is also a player in the entertainment industry even though he may not be a major player there. What one of our correspondents authoritatively got from sources within popular hotel in Lekki, Lagos, Oriental Hotel, which is thought to be owned by former Lagos State governor, Chief Bola Tinubu, is that Emmanuel and ...