Skip to main content

PHOTOS: Woman With The Largest Butts Implants In The World

Vanity Wonder, author of book “Shots Girls” who herself spent over $15,000 on illegal b*tt and hip injections,  opened up about her addiction to b*tt injections.
big_booty122
Vanity, who nearly died after contracting an infection from a shot.
Vanity became an internet sensation when she posted pics of her developing booty and all the hardships she faced.  She revealed,

‘When I heard about bútt injections I thought it sounded stupid but after a year in that environment as a dancer, everyone was doing it, it wasn’t such a foreign concept. I thought I might as well try it.
’Then it became a competition – not for men but against other women. So many of us were doing it because we wanted to better than the other person.’ ‘It did become addictive but it got infected so I was left with lumps. So I had a choice, I could have a medium-sized lumpy bútt or keep padding it with silicone to make it better. So it wasn’t my goal to get this big but padding it with silicone is how this happened.’
Vanity says she’s speaking out because she doesn’t want other women to get caught in the trap.  She claims it’s ok to get b*tt implants, but ladies should stay away from bútt injections.  She added,
photo‘Truthfully I would like smaller bútt but I’m happy I didn’t die and still here for my children. I did so much dumb stuff with my body I’m lucky that I’m still living. When I look in the mirror, I think I would like a smaller bútt, it’s hard to go shopping, but I’m just happy I’m still here.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her – John Awah

“I became attracted to my daughter, when I saw her. And I told her I wanted to show her true love… Actually, she was the person that started it by always changing her cloths in front of me and this attracted me” – Says John Awah, who claimed that the multiple rounds of sex he had with his daughter was ‘consensual’ It sounds bizarre, untrue, and squeamish, but it’s the whole truth. Yes, it actually took place in Nigeria, Lagos, a city where everything seems possible. When Chinyere, 18, decided to leave her mother in Abia State and pay her father, John Awah, a visit in Lagos, she must have been longing for a tender loving care, which fathers give their children. But she surely did not bargain for what she eventually ended up with – steamy sex sessions with her father. Upon her arrival, her father was shocked to his bone marrow that his daughter who left him when she was a year old, had suddenly grown to a full girl, and he suddenly fell in love with her. Awah said: “I became attracted ...

Former Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi, Is Dead

One of the most iconic captains of the Nigerian national football team, the Super Eagles, and former coach of the team, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi, is dead, his family has announced. He was 54. Emmanuel Ado a brother to the late coach said the 54-year-old died of Cardiac arrest in the early hours of Today Wednesday, June 8. “With thanksgiving to God, the Ogbuenyi Fredrick Keshi family of Illah in Oshimili North Local Government Area of Delta State, announces the death of Mr. Stephen Okechukwu Chinedu Keshi,” Mr. Ado said in a statement. He continued “Our son, brother, father, father-in-law, brother-in-law, has gone to be with his wife of 35 years (Nkem ), Mrs. Kate Keshi, who passed on on the 9th December 2015. “Since her death, Keshi has been in mourning. He came back to Nigeria to be with her. He had planned to fly back today Wednesday, before he suffered a cardiac arrest. He has found rest.” Though deeply mourning the shock exit, Mr. Ado said the family remained grateful to God for th...

Emmanuel Babayaro’s Séxcapade With Actress, Biola Ige, At Oriental Hotel

According to what Aproko247 reported; Emmanuel Babayaro may not be too popular like his other brother, Celestine Babayaro, a former player of Chelsea FC of England and ex-Nigerian international, but he is very popular with the entertainment industry where he is also a player. Emmanuel can also not be forgotten because of his role in the golden days of the Nigerian football where he was part of the team that won gold medal for Nigeria at the Atlanta 96 Olympics Games held in the United States of America where he was as a goalkeeper along with Dosu Joseph who manned the poles for Nigeria for most of the matches played. As a singer and actor himself, one cannot but agree that he is also a player in the entertainment industry even though he may not be a major player there. What one of our correspondents authoritatively got from sources within popular hotel in Lekki, Lagos, Oriental Hotel, which is thought to be owned by former Lagos State governor, Chief Bola Tinubu, is that Emmanuel and ...